Blue Sodalite Donut and Leather Pendent
This natural blue sodalite donut pendent has had no treatment other than cutting, drilling and polishing. The beutiful blue color is sometimes referred to as "Princess Blue" because Quenn Victoria's grandmother was inspired by the stone and chose it for the interior decorations of Marlborough House in Endland. Perfect for the princess in your life!. I hand-picked this stone on a recent buying trip for it's gorgeous deep blue color. I feel in love with the DZI agates made to resembe beads first founde in India between 1000 and 2000 B.C.. Ususally used as protective amulets or trade.
- Strong Faux Leather black cord
- Blue Sodalite and DZI Agate beads
- Donut about 1 1/2" long
- 10mm Dzi agate Beads
- Adjustable to hang about 17"
- Beads were hand selected and slight variations in color and/or size do not detract from the overall aesthetics
- Each of our unique jewelry designs are designed and hand-crafted in our own design studio in Franklin, Tn